Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Knackered, tired, broken Shocker, Timmy, Ego 05, Ego 06, Proto, DYE, etc for project

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Got a bit of spare time on my hands at the moment so i'm looking for a project or two...

If you have a marker sitting in your wardrobe gathering dust or you're using it as a door stop please let me know!

As it says, i'm looking for what were fairly high end guns in their time and am not interested in random markers made of plastic or Spyders, etc...

Cash waiting.

Thanks,

Stan

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
what about a promaster? i have one in well non working condition, youd need a reg for it ahh alot of stuff but before i post a picture, is it actully considerable or whatever?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Yeah - i'd consider that.

So, new vert reg, what else?
Does the noid work?
Eyes?
Board?
When was it last working? What killed it?

A couple of pics would be good.

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
yes all 3 of them work and im not sure if im honest :eek: may have been a dodgey reg oh and it will need some screws and its quite scratched its in very bad condtion :rolleyes: oh and it was working up untill about a month ago

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
ShEgo project underway and a Promaster project to get stuck into when Henry sends it!

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
yes was just about to get back to you, right how about £20 all in postage included? the earliest i can post is tuesday though sorry for that inconvienance but yeah :/

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
i have a semi custom ego 6 on the fs page if your interested make me an offer its a bit different
cheers
glen
Glen,

Thanks for the offer. Not quite what i'm looking for though i'm afraid fella. I'm looking for guns that need a whole heap of TLC to get working!!!

Thanks again though!

Stan

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I've had another offer by PM.

Anyone else? One of the guns is nearly finished and the other just needs to be setup over the chrono... Looking for my next project people!!!