Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

KotH 4 - Update

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
after my weekend trip to "Gem, Han and Cook$' Paintball House of Ass" I have decided to give up drinking, as I have some unexplainable lumps on my head, and have no idea how or when I got to bed (or if someone put me there for that matter). So whoever gets me, expect a sober, and spiritually bettered Cook$

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Cook$
after my weekend trip to "Gem, Han and Cook$' Paintball House of Ass" I have decided to give up drinking, as I have some unexplainable lumps on my head, and have no idea how or when I got to bed (or if someone put me there for that matter). So whoever gets me, expect a sober, and spiritually bettered Cook$
which head:eek: :eek:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
right guys just so you know i've decided to push the times back by a half hour. reason for this is because site doesn't open till 7 and you'll need about an hour to walk the fields.

so captains meeting 8

first game starts 8:30

Games will start at this time and if your late for games i will be out looking for you you scoundrels......:rolleyes:

Oct 28, 2003
wolves
Visit site
:confused: i must say cooksy mate i am a also a little concerned about the confusion over your heads, the fact that one of them is lumpy.....................erm.........coupled to the reference to our house of ass..........hmm.............worried gem

saying that i am talking to the man that cleaned the guiness of his dirty sweaty top that he'd been clubbing in the night before with his own toothbrush which he promptly used to clean his teeth...NASTY

as for friday.........mate i cant even remeber getting home.............munkey u got any ideas :confused: :(

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I can vaguely remember a taxi driver tryin to be funny, peas, then I woke up not having a clue where I was, in only my boxers and socks.... and as for the guiness cleanin, well, I was throwin it down me the night before, so why not brush my toothypegs with it?

and when I say head, I mean my brain case, not big ol' Mr Kenesh...

binz

Dec 19, 2001
isle of man
www.brewerypaintball.com
dont want to tempt fate but the weather looks good for sunday:eek: thats done it !!!

Epoch r on the move,Section 8 r a player down again as one of the guys kids got sick, so anyone wanting to guest for them give Le pig a ring on 07624 463631 that will save Epoch playing for them.

well the sea looks good so here goes for a 4 1/2 hour boat to start the trip:mad:

see ya sunday

H-PAC SERVICES LTD

Nov 18, 2002
UK
Visit site
Riches Gay Marker

Rich,
we heard you won it at brighton for services rendered at a gay bar, dont try saying its Gemmas as we know you want to come out of the closet really, why do you think we keep our backs to the wall at work.
be brave and tell the world the truth.