Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lakenheath Village, Suffolk

run_n_gun

Feb 22, 2012
Lakenheath Village
Been playing here in UK last 2+ years, mostly woods ball, played in one tournament in South Korea, miss working with others on team, like to hook up with a team, only way to get better is to play people better than yourself I think. I'll be in the UK till February.

Current markers:
Empire Axe
Vanguard Creed

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Dont know if they guys from bury st edmonds are still playing or not

if not think there are some who play and train at royston

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
We train down in Basildon and the cloest field to you would be Apocalypse and they are a good bunch of guys too, Drop Jamie username(famine) or Steve (adhinko) pm he will for sure help you out mate.

They also have a very strong woodsball team and a good sup air team playing Masters and Formula 5 i think too.

Reactions: run_n_gun

jlylee007

Here to play the beautiful game.
Nov 23, 2009
Hello mate, I play at apoc as a walk on. They have 3 teams running in sup air tournies at the mo. There is a training session tomorrow at Royston if you want to pop down. I work on lakenheath and mildenhall bases quite often and I think it would be a 30 - 40 min drive to Royston max for you depending on traffic.

run_n_gun

Feb 22, 2012
Lakenheath Village
Hello mate, I play at apoc as a walk on. They have 3 teams running in sup air tournies at the mo. There is a training session tomorrow at Royston if you want to pop down. I work on lakenheath and mildenhall bases quite often and I think it would be a 30 - 40 min drive to Royston max for you depending on traffic.
Where at in Royston? Or just at the apocalypse site?

Last edited:

jlylee007

Here to play the beautiful game.
Nov 23, 2009
At the apoc site. They have a sup air field built at site not long ago.