Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Large PB Sale

sparky55ie

Apr 6, 2010
Kit for sale list- All for sale elsewhere

Hey guy's, have a massive amount of gear to sell as due to work commitments and having to work longer hours. I just don't have the time to get out to games. So it would be a waste to keep all this gear lying in the house.

I will look at offers on anything, but don't be stupid. I am in no rush to sell anything so I won't give the gear away.
I keep all my gear in next to new condition, I'm a bit OCD like that, the gears last outing was TCUK, and has not been used since.

<Marker's>

>Bog long 2011 G6R, (blue & black) has upgraded bolt, rammer & eyes. All orinagnals aswell. Comes with 6 piece bob long barrel kit in case, dye marker bag, full large spares kit, Dow 55 lube.
-Also comes with a 1.1 lp slp CF tank and tank cover( dates - 2010\08. So 3 years left) - G6R £625 incl tank and P&P

>Dye DM9, (Black) has the reach trigger. Comes with a 5 piece dye ul barrel kit and boom box, original case, dye multitool and full DM9 team spares. - DM9 kit with ul kit @ £265 incl P&P

>Planet Ego 8 (grey&red) comes with matching barrel and ego case. - this marker has a small leak coming from around the top of the grip frame. I just don't have the time to get it sorted as I am leaving sport.- Ego8 @ £170 incl P&P

Loaders,Packs etc...
>1.1 CF tank with dye tank cover (dates- retested 15/5/09) - £80 incl P&P

>Gen3 rotor, has standard top with lid, and high top with exalt speed feed- Gen3 rotor with hightop @ £115 incl P&P

>Gen2 rotor(no Velcro) , has standard top with lid, and high top with dye speed feed - £100 incl P&P

>Dye assault pack- used once -£25 incl P&P

>Dye attack pack- nearly new condition -£40 icl P&P

>Nxe grey pack- good condition - £17

>Planet Eclipse Overload bounce vest- great condition. I have 2 of these both 2xl - £30

>Dye armpads (XL)- great condition- £17 incl P&P

>Proto green playing bottoms in 2xl- great condition- £27 incl P&P

>Copper Green Sly Profits, comes with 2 lens- smoke fade near new and thermal clear not even open yet.- £65

>2/3xl draxus ref jersey @ £32 incl P&P

>2xl Draxxus bottoms @ £25 incl P&P

>nxe armpads @ £12.50 incl P&P

>Gat stands @ £17.50 incl P&P

Last edited:

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
Goliathus mouse mat?

Evga gpu? Nice build!

Interested in trades on dm9?

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
If you don't mine me asking what of case is that? Sorry for off topic-ness.

And split the spare rotor top?

Last edited:

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
go on then send me your payment details

going to have to hide this one or shift some other things to offset it in her mind

Last edited: