Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Latest Federation Meeting

Hi guys,

I am happy to represent players and their needs but i honestly don't think it is really needed. Every board member is willing and capable of bringing up points that are raised to them and i believe that it is that openness of speech that has enabled us to cover so much in so few meetings. Also, with p8ntballer as an outlet for the majority of uk players to air their views anyway, most points are generally raised on here?

Thanks for the kind words Pete. It's appreciated.

This 3rd committee meeting really felt like it had clicked and that positive practical steps had already been taken. Across all of the member companies, to both tournament organisers, everyone is on the same wavelength with what needs to happen to continue to take these positive steps in the UK. I really believe everyone involved will do whatever possible to help grow and strengthen the market together, providing a better paintball playing product which we can all enjoy.

I look forward to seeing what we can all achieve together.

Tommy Pemberton

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Tommy has makes a good point, if anyone has some input from a players point of view then any of the board members can bring it to the boards (or Feds as Robbo likes us to be called :rolleyes:) attention. Everyone on the board is still in touch with players in some way shape or form, so to have another rep would seem a redundant position.

This meeting was the best one so far and it is good too see we are all on the same page.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
can individuals become members of the federation? if so, how? as would like to be apart of this.

also as for a logo design idea how about a variation of the FBI badge? the shield. with "THE" at the top and "Federation" at the bottom with the outline of a paintballer in the centre with some form of simple backdrop like perhaps the union flag?