Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Leaving clear out! Guns/bags/clothes/ and more!!!

charlie A

Sep 30, 2009
unfortunitly im a student now, and haven't played in over a year, as i haven't really got the funds for it so thought it would be better to get a bit of money for it at least.

All items include postage (other than the Dye Navigator), and payment via Paypal please. If you have any questions or want any pictures feel free to ask- also for sale on other forums

Spyder Pilot AS- this was my first gun before quickly upgrading, so hasn't had much use, although took a few screws out the grip for other markers. But last time i used it was in working order, and a useful spair-

NXE tank cover, for a 1.1 litre tank £7.50

Dye top and bottoms, both matching. the Top is XXL- £25 and the bottoms are XL- £35 - both are in good condition!

Dye gloves- a pair of Gauntlet dye gloves, and il throw in a spair finger one as well as i couldnt find the other one £7.50

Halo Reloader B (i think)- comes with speed feed, and a curmit the frog backboard thing- £20

Eclipse sandana, it has no sweat strip at the back £4 - Camo sandana, hasnt had much use £7.50

10- 120 pods- £15

Last edited:

charlie A

Sep 30, 2009
Hi mate where are you for pick up on the bag buddy if your near by ill take it mate
o yeah forgot to mention that, im based in Wiltshire, not to far away from Warminster. my postcode is BA12QY although go to uni in Brighton if thats any easier