Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

leaving clearout

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
no i said i dont want your tank because it has a ninja reg, and you have pm'ed me your payment info 3 times and made me offers.

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
no i said i dont want your tank because it has a ninja reg, and you have pm'ed me your payment info 3 times and made me offers.
As you said you was interested how else are you going to send payment, anyways mate a please leave my thread

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
I've sold plenty of things on here and your the only one who causes silly problems you lowball then don want it so just block me or something mate as I'm not interested in doing any deals with you in the future @BayBlade

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I've sold plenty of things on here and your the only one who causes silly problems you lowball then don want it so just block me or something mate as I'm not interested in doing any deals with you in the future @BayBlade
Common theme arising here @Hazza done it in my thread and not to mention the amount of pointless posts from him

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
no low balls he as made me offer, he posted in my wanted thread, he as been pm'ing me offers and payment info.

but lets ask you he as a 48/4500 with no reg whats it worth.