Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

=Leaving Sport Sale= Good as new MacDev Drone Dx -£240/ +SLY CF barrel kit - £65

VelgdranDragal

Apr 18, 2011
Ireland
www.paintballer.ie
Well, here it is guys, haven't been able to play for a while now and my gear was collecting dust only, so I decided to sell everything and put the cash into better use. All items are in great condition as I rarely used them and bought as new.

Payment options: Paypal (payment as owed or pay the fees) or cash if collected (only in Republic of Ireland).
Postage: All items will be posted from Dublin, Republic of Ireland, delivery might take 3-5 working days to the UK. Delicate items such as marker, mask, tank, rotor will be sent as signed/ registered and insured and/or with courier if possible.

All prices include individual shipping (except pods and caddy) and will be sent registered and insured.
All offers to be made via posting it here and not in PM. Items are for sale on other sites too.

As I'll be leaving the sports, not interested in trades, however open to sensible offers.

[PRICE DROP]

1/ MacDev Drone DX - Black - £320 £240 o.n.o.

-8 months old, used 3 times, around 3-3500 balls through only in excellent condition, no scratches or scuffs.
-Boxed, including manual, lube, barrel sock, empty warranty card, Exalt grip, spare O-rings, spare macro line.

marker1
marker2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2/ Guerrila CF HPA 68/4500 with Myth reg - £100 £85 >>SOLD<<

-Including Black/Red Dye Rhino Tank Cover
-Born Date: 2009 - Re-test Date: 2014 - Final Date: 2024

tank1
tank2
tank3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3/ DYE i4 - DyeCamo with HD lenses - £60 >>SOLD<<

-In good condition (8/10) few light sratches on the lenses as to be expected, nothing major.
-Comes boxed, including mask bag +Dye Grey Camo Sandana +BT Camo Sandana

mask1
mask2
sandanas
4/ DYE Rotor - Gen3 - DyeCam Color - £80 >>SOLD<<

-One of the small window's corner has chipped off, otherwise in excellent condition.
-Comes boxed, including warranty card, and speedfeed

rotor1
rotor2
chipped part
5/ SLY CarbonFibre barrel set [A/C thread] - £80 £65

-Barrel color and vinyl bit faded, but still in great condition.
-Comes with barrel wrap, micro fibre squeegee and 4 backs - .683/.686/.689/.692

barrel set
6/ Empire Contact Pants - Olive - Size Medium - £50 £40 >>SOLD<<

-Used maybe 10 times, in great condition, no rips, tears or scuffs.

pants1
pants2
7/ Empire Contact LTD ZE Jersey - Black/Grey - Size Large - £25 >>SOLD<<

-Used a couple of times, in excellent condition, no rips, tears or scuffs.

jersey >> colour is more darker than on picture, not faded.
8/ Eclipse Bounce Vest - Size Medium - £25 >>SOLD<<

-Used couple of times, in very good condition, no rips or tears.

vest
9/ Eclipse Knee pads - Size Large - £25 >>SOLD<<

-Used a few times, still in perfect condition.

knee pads
10/ DYE gloves - Size Medium - £15 >>SOLD<<

gloves
11/ DYE Assault pack 4+5 - £15 >>SOLD<<

-Pretty used, but still in good condition and wraps hold up well.

dye pack
12/ GxG Caddy - £15 +£2 for postage >>SOLD<<

caddy
13/ 10 x GI Sportz (unbreakable) Pods - Smoke - £15 +£2 for postage >>SOLD<<

gi pods
Or £700 for the lot + postage

Last edited:

Mikey-Rockz

Jan 30, 2011
Newcastle upon tyne
il give you £15 for the pods if you will hold them till payday on friday? i know that sounds silly but im trying to get back to playing but skint (like bank balance says 32p available haha)

VelgdranDragal

Apr 18, 2011
Ireland
www.paintballer.ie
Are they in good nick? Send me your pp :)
they are in good nick, only used like 10-12 times, wraps like new, top of hand a bit fluffy because of wraps. pm sent about paypal info.

il give you £15 for the pods if you will hold them till payday on friday? i know that sounds silly but im trying to get back to playing but skint (like bank balance says 32p available haha)
no problem mate, pods are yours for the moment being

NinjaDan666

The Showstopper
Oct 29, 2012
Leicester
Hello chap, whereabouts in Derby are you? Will you take £65 cash for the rotor if I fetch it? Saves posting, fee's etc.