Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

************LETS HELP TEAM GB AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE**************

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Hi to all paintballs playing/attending the Campaign Cup

As many of you well know its the try outs for team GB this weekend at bricket wood and the CPPS 3rd June

i am sure a great team will be picked for the Nations cup at Campaign

Now as we are representing Great Britain once again i had an idea which lots of other countries all ready do i believe

Basically i think all Britsh teams playing the campaign 2012 should have all the same bunker names and calls

for example : the Firm and Disruption have the itentical calls so we can help each other out on the field Coaching

i think for the Nations cup if we got every single team playing the event with the same calls the entire crowd/spectactors which will be predomimately English teams can help the team in a big way on the Coaching side.

if the team captains of the teams playing Campaign wish to do this send me your email address's and once the field is released i will get a copy of the bunker names sent to you.

thanks for all your help

lets hope we can keep the cup !

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Stoney I fully agree with you, also Twizz and Markie, if you haven't seen already. London Impacts Pot runner wears a blue GB Morphsuit, if you need a pot runner I would highly recommend him to you

Reactions: Talfryn

das_ist

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2008
the mond, n yorks
Stoney I think this is a great idea, not just for Campaign cup and the GB team but in general for English teams.
I think all the English teams should get together and use the same bunker names full stop for every event, it would enable teams to help each other out more and build better relationships between the millennium teams. Some teams are more friendly with certain teams. Wouldnt it be great for all English teams to have this little advantage. Durham DV8 use the southern bunker names normally, but we used the firm ones for st tropez as we training with the firm/firm2 before hand.

Superted

Samurai MV
Apr 29, 2011
London
I agree
This should be the norm

All uk teams should use the same bunker calls for all the mills.
Surely with all us working together that would instantly give each team a boost!

Would love to see GB retain the title again
Good luck lads
Will be cheering you all on

Last edited: