Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Life in Pictures

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Robbo! Please would love to see photos of Robbo in the "Glory Days" heard tales of his winning world cup single handedly etc.

May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
I think at this event he was guesting for a Euro team - forget which one.

Thanks, Bolter - I've been working on the first one today. It's a complete bio with pics, web links and so on, so it will probably be ready to be posted up tomorrow.
Consilium dei I think, they played in cow pattern playing pants??, him and takamoto were guesting for them in 05/06. Campaign at the NEC was wicked on XL turf, you could slide down the whole field!!!

Reactions: Bolter

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Yep. that was the one. Well remembered! I was a bit disappointed about being in the car park in the rain, but I had a good time down there.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Robbo! Please would love to see photos of Robbo in the "Glory Days" heard tales of his winning world cup single handedly etc.

Rat - download "Paintballer".

This is a book about the history of paintball by the people who brought you Facefull.

Full of info & great photos, including a very good pic of Robbo in his All American days.

Get an official download - it costs just under £7, and it's worth every penny, believe me.

Reactions: Rat