Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lips Paintball

marko

One Life Live It
Jan 17, 2008
macclesfield
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
:DJust have to say had some paintball stuff of lips this week and have got say what a great guy jon is they are speedy. Quick phone contact and quick email replys do great deals LIPS all the way for me:D:D:D

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Wish they would have sent me my replacement pulse shells. :(
Or at least told me they couldn't do it and I wouldn't have bothered sending them in. :(
Or at least respond to my PM's. :(

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Must say they've only ever let me down once...trouble is is that is was 2-day/this week...:rolleyes:
No problems Jon was very apologetic,happens now and then..to err is....can't remember as I'm perfect but I used to be conceited..:p
Usually next day I must add,cheers...:p

L.i.P.S

Wish they would have sent me my replacement pulse shells. :(
Or at least told me they couldn't do it and I wouldn't have bothered sending them in. :(
Or at least respond to my PM's. :(
Luke,

as I have already said in a previous post the shell was sent out several weeks ago,I sent one from here and then a second was sent direct to you from the main UK DXS importer at our request.

I have not had any pm's from you since before Christmas and have even asked you to call us without reply in a previous thread.

I admit we make mistakes but sometimes its very hard to help when the customer seems not to want to pick up the phone,I do not spend all my time reading every post on the forums so unless you call us 01707 325007 there is little I can do.

Thanks for all the positive comments but feedback good or bad is always welcome jon@lipspaintball.com