Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lnib Evil Minion - Uk

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
has to be said hes a great lad!! Text me coz somone else offered him a bit more for it so the sale went to the other person then rang me about 5 mins later to say it was still mine as we had agreed a sale!! Spot on lad to deal with he even put himself out of pocket. Cheers mate :D i am lookin forward to lettin this gat rip already :D

Jimmymac

1st Wave
Dec 14, 2007
Live in preston area ..
u got deal on that m8 how u want me pay ??
yes one don't use text speech, two don't offer me a price then say another price etc.. that was pissing me off , three DON'T ring me up giving me threats of what your mate is going to do if i don't sell it you, and a warning to other sellers don't trade with this guy he is a muppet, he will agree to a price then he will change his mind and say another - complete time waster.
All payed for thats very much :D
thanks mate will be going out today be special delivery cheers bud.

G.Ash

1st Wave
Sep 24, 2007
if you check is posts upto now he just seems to be dicking people around with buying stuff

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Yeh i noticed on other threads, eg a mini for sale, it blaitantly said what it was in the title etc and he frist asked how much was would he lower his price to, then asked if it was a mini, then edited his thread to say what kind of marker is this and i will take it for some daft amount. He offered 1 of myteam mates (great seller on here) 50 quid for 2 1.5ltr 5k bottles brand spanking new in the box, mmm no wonder he got no reply.

Lastly after i agreed this sale with the lad he (dangerdick) pmed me asking if the lad lived next door to me and demanded a reply??? wtf, i think he needs a ban in honesty till he grows up a little and stops messing people about. Cheers for the sale tho james as always a pleasure to deal with :D

SabreUK

Looking for a Team NW UK.
Dec 17, 2007
lol ,sorry dude ! got to the post office and it was closed ! then found out they close at 12 on saturdays.

will send monday mate.
Lol I just did the exact same thing with my 98c!
It's well annoying isn't it?