Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Loads of gear for sale UK

Brad_Marsh

Entity 2010
Aug 26, 2009
Poole
Will take slide shorts in Small for £15 inc posting.

payal ok for you?

are they NEW and in small just to confirm?

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
brad: the slideshorts are new in the package and they are small size. pm me if you still want them.
Rainman: im not sure im size 30 - 32 waist and they are perfect fit for me, so its your call. and dont worry boxer shorts have always been worn underneath ;) and ill wash it before i send it off.
joshiro: if you want to pm me when you have the cash ill send you my paypal details.

Rainman

Paintball Savant
Sep 8, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Thats ok reckon they'd be a bit big. The small ones brand new interest me though. Pm me if brad decides he doesn't want them. Cheers buddy

Rainman

Paintball Savant
Sep 8, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabianfan
brad who was interested in the small proto slide shorts has failed to get back to me, so if you are interested in those they are still here, should be a better fit for 28 waist
cheers rich

Thanks for the PM buddy. Yeah I'll take em. Not a fan of paypal though so you said you'd accept a cheque. £15 delivered? PM me your address and I'll send it right along.

Gonna also post this in the thread (minus my address of course) to comply with forum rules. Thanks again. Jimmy :D

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
clarkes i would prefer not to part out the front really, i might just leave it a while too see if anyone is interested in the whole barrel. if not thought would sell the front separatly for a tenner.