Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Loads of gear for sale UK

Rainman

Paintball Savant
Sep 8, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Hey sabian seeing as you ignore my PM's I think I'll post here. Dude I sent you a cheque over two weeks ago and I'm sure you cashed it so where are my slide shorts???!!! PM me back or post here if you can find the time

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Hey sabian seeing as you ignore my PM's I think I'll post here. Dude I sent you a cheque over two weeks ago and I'm sure you cashed it so where are my slide shorts???!!! PM me back or post here if you can find the time
bag and blue top thank u

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
couple bits

Whats the best you can do me on;

Smartparts SFT Shocker, wth black heart board, 4500psi max-flow regulator, smartparts rail, and smart-parts clamping feedneck (hasnt been used in some time so may need new o-rings)

"New Style" Shocker Threaded freak barrel in black £20

Black Grillz, with tanked strap

Eclipse Luggage bag in blue

with postage please sir?

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
rainman ill also post in here, i must have missed posting them and as i have been at uni without internet at my house i couldnt have seen your pms. They will be sent first thing tommorow morning

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
rainman ill also post in here, i must have missed posting them and as i have been at uni without internet at my house i couldnt have seen your pms. They will be sent first thing tommorow morning
bag and top i can pickup saturday