Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

London Players

Algarithm

Mar 19, 2013
From Croydon, haven't got much gear at the moment but i'm trying to get hold of a few good deals here and there. Don't mind renting though. Always willing to travel around London, as it's a doddle with the amount of trains that run around here, and it's moderately inexpensive.

Oct 10, 2012
hi guy i another north londoner i play mainly at mayhem missed the last month heard it was great turn out Feb was mad so many turned up just looking for other player and might be looking for a team or try other places to play anyone got any idea's is any one going to paintfest any body got any details about it meant to one great weekend

slimshaney08

Nov 19, 2012
London
Hi Kings

Mayhem is wehre myself and brother play, most conveniant for us.

Would be great to get a little team together for a bit of tactical play @ Mayhem!

You going to the Siege by any chance ?

Oct 10, 2012
not hear any thing about Siege would be call to have a team i go with my mate he been going for a wile and get another of my mate invoed he browes my spear gear from time to time

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
What marker you planning on using ?
I play on a team with automag, there is a training session on the 14th which your welcome to come to and we normally play the southern masters and have 2 teams playing CPPS on Sunday. I shoot the good old axe but have spare set ups if you want to jump in (another axe and a 2010 pmr with virtue and billy wing bolt) give me a shout if you want to come up next weekend.

slimshaney08

Nov 19, 2012
London
I play on a team with automag, there is a training session on the 14th which your welcome to come to and we normally play the southern masters and have 2 teams playing CPPS on Sunday. I shoot the good old axe but have spare set ups if you want to jump in (another axe and a 2010 pmr with virtue and billy wing bolt) give me a shout if you want to come up next weekend.
Cheers for the offer mate, Am I good to PM you nearer to time ? Work is unpredictable so never know whats round the corner!

slimshaney08

Nov 19, 2012
London
Hey Guys,

Anyone interested in getting a little team together @Mayhem Walk-ons. Think it would be a good laugh makes the play more enjoyable amongst comrades/friends.
Let me know if anyone is up for it!