Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Long Wait

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
When I click on new post's, I get a list of all the new post's since the last time I visited except this one which is always there.

Sticky: READ THIS: Classified Rules. Started by Buddha 3, 18-10-2004 10:00 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 18,959
Last Post By:
Last Post: 12-10-2036 11:24 PMby Tom Allen

As it says Tom Allen posted it on "12-10-2036 11:24" Does this mean it will be a new post until October 2036?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
it means i know doctor who.

Watch out next friday at 1pm, a dark haired lady and a pack of sausages may tempt you.;)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
it means i know doctor who.

Watch out next friday at 1pm, a dark haired lady and a pack of sausages may tempt you.;)
Tom, you've had a warning before about using the p8ntballer time machine and posting from the future! We cant let the masses know about it! And now leachy knows, you're gonna have to bump him :bat:

G

Gassy

As much as I would love to believe Tom Allen is the next Doctor..................

I asked for it doing so all the clowns who tick the box saying they will follow the rules have absolutly no excuse when they come crying when their thread is deleted.
Our rules are not hard to follow but even having them appear in front of you when you make a forsale thread still isn't enough for some of our more challenged members so this was the next step.

Gassy

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
As much as I would love to believe Tom Allen is the next Doctor..................

I asked for it doing so all the clowns who tick the box saying they will follow the rules have absolutly no excuse when they come crying when their thread is deleted.
Our rules are not hard to follow but even having them appear in front of you when you make a forsale thread still isn't enough for some of our more challenged members so this was the next step.

Gassy
Now that's just a silly excuse.;)

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Thanx

Thanx Gassy, Your answer explains it all, but I prefer Tom's answer :D