Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

looking for a camera for recording games

bradderzz213

No Hope
May 2, 2011
kettering
looking for a camera what can be attached to the barrel of my gun but would like it to be of some decent quality im looking at spending the max id say of £150 for one post up peeps

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
My team mate has a Go Pro and has used it for Paintball and Skiing. When playing paint ball he has used it on his gun on the barrel and also used the head strap and taken good footage.

If you go on you tube and type in go pro there are loads of different videos on there and also some pb ones, one on there showed on arrel shooting forward, shooting backwards and also head mounted.

These cameras are a bit pricey but like most things in life, you get what you pay for. There are also various types of brackets that you can buy seperate for different uses.

I'm hoping to get the Go Pro Hero 2 outdoor edition next week for my birthday.

**Try Ebay as they are cheaper than Amazon, or if you have anyone going to america get them to buy it there as its the same price in dollors as pounds so cheaper out there.

Phil

bradderzz213

No Hope
May 2, 2011
kettering
thanks for this looks like i know the new camera ill be getting myself then and youll have to tell us what the pro hero 2 is like if you get it :)

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
Hero 2 isnt much better in all honesty, it only benefits if your keen on super slow motion....though the glass is slightly sharper, still the HERO HD is plenty good enough.