Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a player, Looking for a game ? then post here

garriesilverthorn

TEAM RAMPAGE
Jul 29, 2008
Southampton
rampage are looking for a player to play race premier a division. Afternoon start, Must be able to pay there own way.
Message me on here or give me a shout on 07851616026

Last edited:

Misty

Aberdeen Oilers Cpt
Jun 13, 2011
Aberdeen
www.facebook.com
Aberdeen oilers are a man short for Sunday M5 championship due to a last minute call offshore. If anyone is keen please get in touch. 07972595711. Thanks :)

All sorted.

Last edited:

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
Looking for a dedicated player to complete a 5 man team. Experience isn't a must but must be able to play tourney. Team is in and around the Northampton area, so player must be from Northamptonshire.

Thanks
Ty

Arran!

Oct 31, 2012
Evening Folks, Arran here. Im 20, Have experience playing Div 1 5Man for a few years / Abit of Xball. I haven't played in about 1 1/2 - 2 years maybe.. And enough is enough! I NEED To start balling again, its killing me not playing! I live in Lincoln and this seems to be the closest place for me to go and train and find a team for tourneys.

Although I don't myself have a car, If anyone could get in contact with me that can help with Getting there or Getting back (I'm sure I can ask the mother for a lift one way) And about prices for paint and stuff?

I still have all my gear from when I used to play so the only thing left to do is arrange stuff :) Thank you and i look forward to hearing from someone! (Hopefully!!)

hipjaw

pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk // Reading Entity // #22
Apr 8, 2011
Bristol
pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk
Reading Entity are looking to offer just ONE lucky paintball player the chance to complete our 2013 roster.

The ideal candidate will be an experienced sniper, (Ghillie suit essential) with a dynamic skillset including proficiency in Dropshots, No-scopes and using First Strike rounds. Orienteering skills are a must - if you don't know your way around a compass, read no further.

Helicopter pilot's licence not necessary, but candidates unwilling to develop aviation skills need not apply.

While we try to maintain high standards as an 'equal opportunities' employer; please no bitches, blacks or queers.

We are based in the Bristol area. We train close to the M4/M5 junction. That is not an invitation to the Welsh.

Due to the recent scandals of white males touching children, they will not be welcome. We have an image to maintain.

If you fit the above specification, please message the team page with 100 words exactly, no more, no less, on why you think you are the ideal candidate. No time wasters please.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reading-Entity/191069664256838

Reactions: sneakysnorkels

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Reading Entity are looking to offer just ONE lucky paintball player the chance to complete our 2013 roster.

The ideal candidate will be an experienced sniper, (Ghillie suit essential) with a dynamic skillset including proficiency in Dropshots, No-scopes and using First Strike rounds. Orienteering skills are a must - if you don't know your way around a compass, read no further.

Helicopter pilot's licence not necessary, but candidates unwilling to develop aviation skills need not apply.

While we try to maintain high standards as an 'equal opportunities' employer; please no bitches, blacks or queers.

We are based in the Bristol area. We train close to the M4/M5 junction. That is not an invitation to the Welsh.

Due to the recent scandals of white males touching children, they will not be welcome. We have an image to maintain.

If you fit the above specification, please message the team page with 100 words exactly, no more, no less, on why you think you are the ideal candidate. No time wasters please.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reading-Entity/191069664256838
okay...