Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a player, Looking for a game ? then post here

sumo

Nov 13, 2004
Scotland
The Clan are still looking for 2 players to play Div 2 at this Sundays CPPS event. Experience preferred but not essential, as long as you can shout and pull a trigger, being semi mobile would be an added bonus!
If interested PM myself or liam92.

Peace

Sumo

Havard407

Greatest Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wigan
The Mighty Mighty (Used loosely) UK Elite are requiring a player for SUNDAY!

You can play wherever you want and to be honest be a complete A** but I'd love you and maybe get you a KFC from Keele services on the way home :)

PM or text me 07772428815

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
SAD UK have also fallen foul to the date changes, with several of the squad unable to play, due to prior commitments, I had hoped they could be resolved, alas not so, we need two players from 1 pm, I will cover paint costs and entry fees are already paid as we have five for the best part of the weekend, so if you can stand without aid, and have a working index finger and your own playing kit, and can be available from 1 pm on Sunday, if not before, message me

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
SAD UK have also fallen foul to the date changes, with several of the squad unable to play, due to prior commitments, I had hoped they could be resolved, alas not so, we need two players from 1 pm, I will cover paint costs and entry fees are already paid as we have five for the best part of the weekend, so if you can stand without aid, and have a working index finger and your own playing kit, and can be available from 1 pm on Sunday, if not before, message me
Pm'd mate. Two players for ya.

Reactions: blakey64

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Vengeance div 5 are also in need of 1 or 2 players as lost 3 players due to date change, if any1 can play sunday plz pm me or text me on 07871923266,

Thanks

Gaz :)
We've had a couple of dropouts (Staffs Uni, Div 5) so potentially could provide up to 3 people if you're wanting. We're just waiting on official confirmation of who can/can't play. Should know by this evening.

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
We've had a couple of dropouts (Staffs Uni, Div 5) so potentially could provide up to 3 people if you're wanting. We're just waiting on official confirmation of who can/can't play. Should know by this evening.
Sad UK are still looking for a player or two, to be clear I will cover paint costs, as it is short notice. pm me if interested

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Sad UK are still looking for a player or two, to be clear I will cover paint costs, as it is short notice. pm me if interested
Sad UK are now sorted, thanks to Dammo and DV8 for agreeing to help us out at short notice, thanks also to the Staffs Uni guys for the offer,no offence guys but DV8 had offered first, and I was trying to ensure we had a team to play on Sunday, I am sure you'll also find a game.