The Home Of European Paintball

Lord of the Rings Now Taking Bookings

Armadyllo

Errrrr.. mm
Apr 17, 2002
SoMainland
Visit site
Cheers Hatts.....

Not sure where that rumour started then. Apart from the fact that it is mentioned in the walkons on the ukpsf site.. odd

BUTTT Empire Strikes Back???? FANTASTIC.. Count me and my lot in for that. When is it? ... getting off thread there... but I am going to Blings so no worries :D

Profphil

Jan 8, 2004
Visit site
Ladies and Gents, please note that LOTB is not a UKPSF or 6E event. Please do not contact the UKPSF, Gillie, or Hatts, I am sure that they are busy enough with their own commitments.

www.lordoftheblings.info is the best place to look for info and contact details.

Judging by the sudden influx of requests for info, and booking forms I would say that you can keep the kleenex in the closet Mr SeedyKay.

al.

S.P.C.
bling bling bling

I wouldn't worry about numbers. I'm sure we all spoke to a lot of guys at Warriors who plan to go and I'm sure there'll be a good turn out. Looks pretty well organised too. Like someone said we've only just got the Big Game out of the way. Should get your cash in though, we paid up a couple of weeks ago. Wild Geese as Uruk Hai?........lock up your daughters!

mascot

Angel of Anarchy
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
id like to volunteer my 5 ft tall curly haired mate arif for the part of frodo.......

ill even make him glue hair to his feet....

Profphil

Jan 8, 2004
Visit site
So far we have Frodo, The ring wraiths (one pink one I think), Gandalf, and the Uruk-hai, who we hope to be played by Spike and the Wild Geese. If any one would like to reserve a character please let us know ASAP.

Samwise
Merry
Pippin
Legolas
Boromir
Faramir
Gimli
Sauron
Saruman
Elrond or Arwen (if any ladies would like to step up for it)

A few more that I can't remember right now !!