Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lord Of The Rings...????

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Thanks Vicki. Thats what i heard...and something about a full moon ;) tho wasn't sure if this was a rumor/meant to be public knowledge yet ??... oops too late, lol! :p

L J

big big titties
how can you not understand it, i watched a grueling 3 and a half hours of return of the king IN FRENCH!!!! and still understood it, not hard, although the humans tactics pissed me off, they have archers, catapults and trebuchets, yet they used them when the enemy was 10 metres from the walls...not along way a way...fools:rolleyes:

sorry, get carried away with me medieval stuff:(

p.s. shot gun aragon or what ever his name is

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Isn't a trebuchet and OFFENCE weapon, not a DEFENCE weapon? As an attacker, I'd see where the trebuchets were aimed at and simply not bother attacking from that direction... although I guess we're talking about orcs and they are pretty stupid... :D

Stalkerboy

Jan 8, 2004
Alton
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Here is the info that I can give you for the LOTR big game (upto 300 poeple).

The game is due to take place on Sunday 4th July at Skirmish Lasham. The site will be open from the Saturday 1pm for people to turn up and sign in. This should run in a similar format to the UKPSF Big Game including camping and free BBQ on Saturday night.

The reason why it's on a full moon is so that people can see where they are going in the dark (Toilet trips etc.).

As with UKPSF Big Game the emphasis will be on having a damn goog time. People are encourged to wear fancy dress and to get into character.

Update will follow in the next month or so.

Profphil

Jan 8, 2004
Visit site
LOTR

further information will be available once we have finalised details with local farmer for camping facilities, H PAC, etc. Please feel free to e-mail with suggestions, and any other sensible input.

Cheers
Phil.

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by QuackingPlums
Isn't a trebuchet and OFFENCE weapon, not a DEFENCE weapon? As an attacker, I'd see where the trebuchets were aimed at and simply not bother attacking from that direction... although I guess we're talking about orcs and they are pretty stupid... :D
very true, but the humans loaded it with some good ammo.....bits of castle:D flattened about 30 orcs at a time. best bit of the film had to be where the other king ran down the whole army with his horses, then all you hear is boooom.......boooom...... (footsteps;))

phil and stalkerboy, i should be there as long as the usual entourage come;)