Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lost virtue loader at fed cup , please read and help.

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
at the fed cup a rotor of mine went missing. can you help find it

its very easy to distingush as it has been fully upgraded by viture, it has the rotor board and rf units with the rotor soft paddle.

when the rotor is turned on it makes a tripple beep and is easily found if everyone just checks there own by switching it on and off.

please help me find my rotor, i have no money and i was given the rotor and i got the virtue products as im a virtue sponsored player...(and no i cant just get more.!)

please help me find my precious loader.

tommy

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
Also, an air bottle went missing... It has an empire cover on and belongs to Bobby Aviles, I will find out more info about it, but if you found something please let us know

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
Can't believe the loader still hasn't turned up.......could be a genuine mistake on somebody's part, and it would be nice if Tommy got his loader back. And Bobby's bottle for that matter. Check your kitbags please peeps, cos it's somebody else's kit at the end of the day.

Mag2.0

Mar 27, 2009
Anyone? Its two second job to check folks, simply open your rotor and check the colour of the paddle. Red=yours Blue = tommys.