Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lots of goodies + two GEO 2.1 Regal 3

kaspis

Lithuanian Baller
Well hello there!
Today I will be selling my last peaces of paintball equipment.
To begin with, I have to mention that I live in Lithuania and that all prices do not include shipping!​
Proof pic.
1. So, the first on the list are two GEO 2.1s Regal 3. Both in great condition. Comes with everything that would be as new. This means: box, manual, allen keys, barrel bag, grease, spare parts) barrel bands. (DerDer and Night Night)
Price £470. If buyer accepts my price I will be more than happy to throw in some goodies.
SOLD
2. Next stop, my loved Sissos 1.1 l tank with Ninja regulator. This was bought brand new in the beginning of the summer, although the born date is 2011/01/01. Price for this SOLD plus a free tank cover of your choice! (You can choose from: Invert 1.1l, Planet Eclipse 2012 1.1l cover, or Exalt rubber tank grip.
3. Invert Avatar mask. Comes with 3 lenses! Tinted, clear and orange/yellowish. Will add a bag too. SOLD
4. Now it is time for a laser-maker. Sly Rockstar diesel barrel kit. This thing is both gorgeous and useful lol. Comes with .689 and .692 back. SOLD
5. Planet Eclipse 2009 pants. Size XL. Condition is good. SOLD
6. Proto jersey. Size XL.Condition is good. SOLD
7. Planet Eclipse 2010 camo elbow pads. Size Medium. Condition is good. SOLD
Dye 2010 elbow pads. Size Medium. Condition is good.SOLD
8. Empire chest protector. Size Small. Condition is great. SOLD
9. Dye slider shorts. Size Small and Medium. Both in great condition. SOLD
10. NXe harnesses. 3+4 and 4+5. 20£ each
11. Exalt cleats. Sizes 42 and 45 european. The bigger ones needs to be washed badly lol. But both in good condition. Will include an Exalt bag, additional spikes and that special screwdriver. 25£ each
12. Tank covers. Planet eclipse 2012 1,1l cover. 10£ each
Invert 1,1l cover.
Exalt tank grip. 10£ each
13. Planet Eclipse 2012 gloves.Size Medium. Condition is great. SOLD
Sly camo gloves. Size Large. Well used.
14. And to end up with there are some misc goodies. Price for these is really friendly or I will just randomly add something if you buy alot.​
Here you can see: Virtue arm, Exalt speedfeed, Sandana snake bandana, Planet Eclipse 2012 bandana, Dye sandana, Dye cap, Smart Parts barrel bag, HK Army barrel bag and a Proto primo loader.​
So, as I already listed that I live in Lithuania, best thing for you would be to buy more stuff at a time. Cheers!
Kasparas​

Last edited:

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
Those dye arm pads look different to me in my opinion. Correct me if Im wrong

kaspis

Lithuanian Baller
How much do you reckon shipping to Britain would be ?
It depends on weight of course. I'm not quite sure but it should be around 15£ + a few pounds more for every kilo. So in other words: 15£ for 1kg, 17-18£ for 2kg and so on. But! I had to send my friends' Ego to the PE for check this spring and I only payed like 7£ because there was some kind of discount from 500grams to 2kilos. It could be that this discount is still available, I will check on Monday if it's true :)

Last edited:
Reactions: zX JT Xz

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
Hi would you sell the barrel bands the hk barrel bag and the dye head band also what colour is the head band red or orange posted thanks buddy

Last edited: