Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lots of Guns for Sale

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Eelz, I think you are correct as it has the pull knob thing to open the breech and not the swivel lever back the same as the G7.

Have now edited the initial thread to show this.

Have also adjusted prices, need to shift these guns.

Phil

Last edited:

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
would the angel 05 speed take oldschool angel threads or newer threads?
and....whats the lowest you'll go on the first (dull blue/battle worn) 05 speed posted?
also can it be capped at 10 bps??

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
would the angel 05 speed take oldschool angel threads or newer threads?
and....whats the lowest you'll go on the first (dull blue/battle worn) 05 speed posted?
also can it be capped at 10 bps??
Hello, the threads on both the 05 angels are the older style thread, these were the same thread up to a 06 speed I beleive and only changed when the A1 was released. So if you have older barrels then these will fit the angel.

To sell it I want £50.00 and would include the postage in this as its going to be approx £9.00 to send.

As for capping, I'm not too sureif it can be capped and if so how. I seem to remember when I had a 06 speed I could not cap this and so had to change to the A1. I'm thinking the only way of capping is by having a retro board fitted - Dont know if you will be able to get one though.

Go on, you know you want it (and I may do you a super deal if you wanted both Speeds !!!!!)