Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lots of stuff, Sandana, dynasty, renegade, eclipse.. And more!

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
This stuff is just sitting in boxes not getting used, so it needs to go. Open to trades on this lot mainly looking for Joy division jerseys and sandana pieces.

Laysick pod pack, used - £15 posted (SOLD)

Dye assault pack, used - £20 posted

Exalt Bottle covers - £12 posted (ECLIPSE COVERS SOLD)

OG 10oz green Flying skull headband - £100 posted

OG realtree diamond mesh headwrap - £65 posted

Fat lady charms headband signed - £12 posted (SOLD)

HK army rising sun headwrap - £12 posted (SOLD)

Realtree trousers - £15 posted

14" freak tip black - £18 posted

Hammerhead sharktooth barrel with freak back connector, unused - £35 posted

3.1/lv1 hand grip and back plate (no reg grip), unused - £15 posted

Tippmann a5 ak47 folding stock - £18 posted

Dye tactical mod top, large -£25 posted

Planet eclipse bounce vest, medium - £22 posted

Valken shirt never worn, large - £10 posted

Dye ultralight pants medium/large, small hole in mesh but not noticeable - £55 posted

GA 1.1 bottle with Low pressure and standard pressure kits, born 2011/08 £90 collected (SOLD)

Dynasty 1of1 Ryan Greenspan jersey signed - £120 posted (SOLD)

Renegade tree bark Jersey, medium - £55 posted (SOLD)

Sandana flying skull tshirt size medium but fits baggy - £70 posted

Buyer pays PayPal fees or sends as owed.

Attachments

Last edited:

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
Slayer01,

I am interested in the Dye Assault Pack. What condition is it in? Can you take a picture of it?

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
Slayer01,

Thank you for the photos. I think I can live with a bit of bobbling, as long as the pack is fully functional. PM me your PayPal details, and I will send you the £20.00.

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Slayer01,

Thank you for the photos. I think I can live with a bit of bobbling, as long as the pack is fully functional. PM me your PayPal details, and I will send you the £20.00.
No problem, the pack is fully functioning although I have just spotted this, so want to make sure you're happy with it first. On one of the pod holders, the foam cover stitched into the elastic has come loose, no rips, just needs to be stitched back on if it bothers you. It's purely cosmetic.

Attachments

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
Slayer01,

Thank you for your honesty. I will have to say no to the Dye pod pack, as my sowing is atrocious. What condition is the laysick pod pack in?

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Slayer01,

Thank you for your honesty. I will have to say no to the Dye pod pack, as my sowing is atrocious. What condition is the laysick pod pack in?
Mine too otherwise I would have done it myself :D
The lay sick pack is better condition, just dirty as I didn't wash it. Slight bobbling on the elastic as when I was using this I was really too skinny for it. This is the magnetic pack and all of them are still strong.

Attachments

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
Slayer01,

Thank you fro the photos. I think I would like to take the Lay sick Magnetic Pod Pack off your hands for the £15:00 quoted above. PM me you pay pal details and I will send you the money.