Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Low rise on a LCD....

Lefty

Is there any 'perfect' setting of the dwell and rate of fire in the LCD when I use a low rise feed? I heard that the lower the feed the lower the dwell. Is this true??
Ive got a Dark angel...and I'm wondering if there is a 'better' bolt out there?? Any suggestions?

:D

I've kept the dwell on mine at 14 ad so far I've had no problems at all, that was with a low rise. so try it for a while and see how you get on.

I've seen a bolt on the AOG home page that is supposed to cause backspin to increase accuracy and distance, speaking to people the've all made good comments about what they think, but as of yet I don't know anyone who has one, so I don't really know what they are really like

sorry if I've not been much help.

Bif

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I have seen one bolt that actually did improve consistency and long range accuracy in Angels: the Cobra bolt. You have to send them your breech block so that they can match fit it to the block. It's a worthwhile upgrade though, and not badly priced considering all the other gobs of expensive crap that people put on their guns that really don't do a thing.