Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lubricant

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by <SpEcTrA>
you shouldnt use ky jelly its waterbased and has other coumpounds similar to sugar so it leaves a very sticky mess behind after it evaportes imagine what that does to the inside of your marker
Who said anything about using it on a marker ?:p

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Thats rich coming from a guy who reads articles about,and then posts websites for the afformentioned product:D :p .
Chronic masturbation...is that a new grade of paint ?:D :D :D

Toryboy

Give in to the Dark Side!
the 3 in 1 thingy used to cause a bit of a panic with the most paranoid of people ( theres another thread sumwhere about oil and high pressures, can make things go boom boom) but it can happen with other oils aswell so nvrmind. Other oils have funny reactions to O-rings and turn em into the size of tractor innertubes but im damed if i can remember which do what. although im prolly gunna get heckled now with accusations of an intrest in kinky sex but vasoline is good (in moderation) for bolts, movin parts etc. But i would personally use silicone spray cos it A: does a bloody gud job B: dont have to keep putting it on ur gun...

hope it helps

p.s look at what silicon does for womens breasts for god sake ;-) i rest my case