Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

luxe lube

Shaun_hull

So Sad i Cant play anymore
Mar 20, 2013
Hull
hi guys not sure if this is in the right place or not...

just bought a dlx luxe and was wondering what lube people are using on these and also where to buy it, ive been looking at american sites but dont fancy paying more for the shipping than the lube costs;)

any help / info would be great :)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
of course the manufacturers will always recommend sleek but in all honesty you shouldn't go wrong with a quality paintball grease. its important that you use grease and not oil, and i usually go with eclipse grease for the luxes on our team.

Shaun_hull

So Sad i Cant play anymore
Mar 20, 2013
Hull
of course the manufacturers will always recommend sleek but in all honesty you shouldn't go wrong with a quality paintball grease. its important that you use grease and not oil, and i usually go with eclipse grease for the luxes on our team.
thanks liam ive done some research and all the grease that ive found in threads etc seem to be from america :( will have to see if i can find some eclipse grease. eclipse are out of stock

just found some thanks liam;)

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
thanks liam ive done some research and all the grease that ive found in threads etc seem to be from america :( will have to see if i can find some eclipse grease. eclipse are out of stock

just found some thanks liam;)
No problem. The eclipse website isn't always the best for being kept up to date but you can always give them a call to get some, or check out any of the UK dealers who are bound to have it in stock as well. its a bread and butter grease, it does the job for pretty much any gun that needs it :)

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
FYI Sl33k is now called Gr33se which can be picked up from most places. I've been using the TechT gun salv for a while and it's awesome stuff.