Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

luxfer tank opinions please,

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
hi guys, ive found somewhere doing a deal on luxfer hpa tanks and was wondering what kind of reputation they have, ive read a little on them but they dont seem to be too popular? any help on this would be great thanks, daz

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
hi guys, ive found somewhere doing a deal on luxfer hpa tanks and was wondering what kind of reputation they have, ive read a little on them but they dont seem to be too popular? any help on this would be great thanks, daz
There are loads of LUXFER Bottles out there mate, its a personal preference.

I have one and am just about to get another one, i have a MTYH Reg on one of them and i think its a good combo and actually very light.

:D

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
oh, ive typed it into google and this forum with no real help, but sounds like im being useless as normal, if they are as popular as you guys say then ill just go for it i think, thanks for the quick reply guys,

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
will do, sure it will be as its from a uk supplier, good advice either way though thanks,

tech

Jul 19, 2006
They have a very good reputation.

They supply most of there bottles to our fire services / hospitals..... they are also very well known in the diving sector.

I have used three of there bottle to date, what can i say they do the job admirably