Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LV1 not shooting over 200fps

Rufkneck

Aug 28, 2013
as the title, lowered my dwell to 12 this weekend, and it wouldn't shoot over 200 fps, raised it to 14 ans shot fine.

sfr fromt is at 5 rear is 7, those are the only changes i made from it being stock

as a side note my dwell was at 16.8 out of the box and sfr 7/7 and also has a brand new battery.

is there a problem, couldnt find a reson in the trouble shooting pages in the manual.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Can I not ask a quick question here;

All Gun manufacturers like Empire, Planet Eclipse, Dye Etc Etc Spend LOADS of money on their research for new guns which includes the overall settings in the unit. After the company decide on the best level of settings for their nice new shiney gun they then field test it and then test it some more before they sell it to us as the customer - This is after some final tinkering in making sure the settings are correct. After the units are sold sometimes updates will get issued or someone may find a way of making the settings a bit better and changing them.

Why oh Why then do we as individuals think that by us making the changes its going to make the gun better ????

Quick Quote of the day - If it aint broke, then DO NOT F**K ABOUT WITH IT !!!!!

:p

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Can I not ask a quick question here;

All Gun manufacturers like Empire, Planet Eclipse, Dye Etc Etc Spend LOADS of money on their research for new guns which includes the overall settings in the unit. After the company decide on the best level of settings for their nice new shiney gun they then field test it and then test it some more before they sell it to us as the customer - This is after some final tinkering in making sure the settings are correct. After the units are sold sometimes updates will get issued or someone may find a way of making the settings a bit better and changing them.

Why oh Why then do we as individuals think that by us making the changes its going to make the gun better ????

Quick Quote of the day - If it aint broke, then DO NOT F**K ABOUT WITH IT !!!!!

:p
Because we are men and men like to tinker.
Remember the splatmasters, if you took the pin out of the bolt and drilled a hole further up the stem, you could get 4 shots out of a 12 gram.
Why? because we are men :)

Reactions: phil-boy

Rufkneck

Aug 28, 2013
Because we are men and men like to tinker.
Why? because we are men :)
tinkering is what i was doing while i had some spare time between games over the chrono, just found it weird how its fps just stopped dead at just below 200, thanks for clearing that up, though i shall leave the dwell alone now :p