Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LV1 Trading for Geo

waldo795

Mar 1, 2011
Watford
I'm looking to trade my LV1 for a Geo 3.1 - I'd like a straight swap for any colour.

Let me know your offers, as I'm not 100% sure on the prices but it seems fair to me.

Shot count is currently 45k but it's shot around 80k - I play for Samurai MV and we have multiple Planet Eclipse trained techs within the team who regularly service our markers (before each event),

I've had the marker since it was released and it shoots like a dream, as any PE markers do.
If you need a vouch anyone from the Samurai teams can vouch for me.

Reason for trade is I just prefer the Geo's shot, I had a 2.1 as my first marker and I miss it like mad!

I train at BW and live in Watford.
Unfortunately I won't be at the next CPPS or Mills but I can send the marker up with one of the guys.

If you need pictures of the marker, or want to use it before you trade etc let me know.

http://s1125.photobucket.com/user/waldo795/library/LV1

Thanks,
Mark

spartan0746

Aug 15, 2013
Kent,
I'm looking to trade my LV1 for a Geo 3.1 - I'd like a straight swap for any colour.

Let me know your offers, as I'm not 100% sure on the prices but it seems fair to me.

Shot count is currently 45k but it's shot around 80k - I play for Samurai MV and we have multiple Planet Eclipse trained techs within the team who regularly service our markers (before each event),

I've had the marker since it was released and it shoots like a dream, as any PE markers do.
If you need a vouch anyone from the Samurai teams can vouch for me.

Reason for trade is I just prefer the Geo's shot, I had a 2.1 as my first marker and I miss it like mad!

I train at BW and live in Watford.
Unfortunately I won't be at the next CPPS or Mills but I can send the marker up with one of the guys.

If you need pictures of the marker, or want to use it before you trade etc let me know.

http://s1125.photobucket.com/user/waldo795/library/LV1

Thanks,
Mark
Would you sell? Or just looking at trades?

waldo795

Mar 1, 2011
Watford
I'd of thought LV's are worth more than that, right?
I'll keep your offer in mind and if nothing happens go from there, if that's okay?