Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 5th Leg Bricket Wood 20th Of July

Dear Teams,

M25 Entry will now be £300.00 per event, with a discount to £250.00 for early entires ie paid before Monday 14th of July and confirmed rolling deposit teams.

AFGM
Bad Taste
Black Star
Dark Ritual
DOA Zelotts
Ectasy
Equilibrium
Jaguars
Kool Runnings
Impact
L.P.S Adrenaline
Quake Novice
Monkey love
Residue Dogs
Shock wave am
Sinners
Storm Rookies
Zone
Tsunami
Tusnami Rookies
Team Wolf novice
Team Wolf am
Team Zone
Tigers Pro
UK Marshals 2
Curtains

26 teams all have running deposits if your teams name is on the list and you do not wish to play please let us know asp. Like wise if your team is on the list and you won't be playing this leg then let me know asp.

Thanks

Redz am
deposit paid 27 teams

Saxon Warriors
PGI SHARKS
UK Marshals 1
Paid in full thanks lads :) 29 teams

Roughnecks black

Top Cats
Redz Novice
Control freacks
Shock Pro
Heaven
Team Bad Touch rookie
'Nelly's Revenge' Campaign Team
38 teams subject to reciving deposits

Total Chaos (novice)
Hurricane

Guys are you intending playing this leg ?

Team info packs will be email this week with Maps for those of you who need them, up dated rules ect.

The Final Leg of the Summer series will be at Dartford the venue is already confirmed and we have a party planned for saturday night :D

We will be limiting this to 40 teams so if you don't have a rolling deposit make sure you book in nice and early cut off point for early booking discount is monday 18th of August.

I will be on site or building bricket wood from thursady so leave messages with Amy 01296 434 336 email me or ring my mobil :)

See you all Sunday

Joey J !

May 15, 2003
Visit site
Well Quake will be there and i agree Brickett Wood was a good event so lets hope it will be just as good !
C u all on the 20th !

Joe