Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 6th leg Venue Reading.....................

Hi all sorry I have not been able to awnser your questions earlier

I have been holding my pre build site inspection.

Yes I can confirm the rumours are true we are now at Reading mainly from a logistics point of veiw I won't bore you with details.

We are at the:

Meadway Sports Centre
Dunsfold Road
Tilehurst
Reading
RG30 4NN

It's GRASS BOYS AND GIRLS ;)

http://www.diablopaintballing.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=8790#post8790

this is a link to my forum complete with muliti map for you all. Details of hotels offering paintballer discounts, party ect will be released shortly.

trigger_finger

May 11, 2003
Visit site
hmmm reading so how far is it from the M25 it's too far maybe it should be marketed as the any where thats close to sparklie league
oh and thanks for giving people some warning that the venue might change from dartford seeing as you told everybody at the last leg that it was going to be there and now it's the oppersite side of the M25 and and at least 45 mins down the M4

SO WHY READING AGAIN:confused:

Sleeping Beauty

Look ... I got a star !!
Feb 1, 2002
Visit site
hey trigger-finger, take it easy - sometimes things just change.

You've got a whole weeks notice that it's changed venue - how long does it take to make sure you've got a bit more petrol in your tank?

trigger_finger

May 11, 2003
Visit site
it's not just the petrol thanks it the fact that i origanaly had a 20 min drive hence the reason for playing and now it's an hour and 45 at least and it's not the fact the venue has changed it's the fact that it's so far away from the area she said it would be that's the problem

Sleeping Beauty

Look ... I got a star !!
Feb 1, 2002
Visit site
okay - but it's not SUCH a big problem is it really? If you're located only 20 minutes from the original venue then you're still pretty lucky to have such a good tournament series practically on your doorstep - regardless of where the venue is each time - some teams - like the Keltic Warriors and Escarmouche - have to travel for hours and hours just to get to tourneys like this!

I don't mean to pick on you - i'm sure your point is valid - i just think you have it pretty lucky still just having 1h45 to drive.

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln

exactly what i was about to say sleeping beauty.

You have to remember aswell, although she may be a little late with the information...ok quite abit late. This is her first year of running the M25 series and everybody makes mistakes. Instead of jumping in at every opportunity given, ballers should be incouraging the hard work and dedication Sparklie has shown to make the series the best she can possibly achieve for the baller...and if this means having to wait abit then so be it.

This time last year you wouldnt have had a tourney to play down south other than the great south west league...so stop moanin!!;) :rolleyes: :) :cool: and im sure you will be wantin to rip it up next weekend regardless of the extra hour to your journey!!;)

figment

AKA Sinbad
Jan 22, 2002
Grantham
altough i dont play the series...i know it is hard for a tournmanet organiser to run tourneys never mind having to put up with crap from winging unapreciative people .

the sk3 event has changed sites but ya dont see the teams getting shirty about it sometimes these thing happen and cant be helped chill out .

just think when all the players have gone who has to sort out the crap left behind AND take the fields down and away ..

so come on give her some understanding ..