Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 (Comical Moments)

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
right here is a list of the few funny things that happened to Skulls at the recent M25 event. (sorry guys i have to post these too funny not too).

1.charlie ran from one end of the field to another mugging 2 players only to find after the last player charlie shot out he kept running and ended up running out of the game zone. And the marshall pulled him out this was a bit of a joke because there was none of the opposition left.

2.Aarron found that most games we played he had 3 or 4 guns on him at all times and he couldn't do much at all it was very funny to watch him standing there looking at me as though to say what the f**k do i do now. (he must of looked opposing to other teams lol)

3. Mark. Alot of you will remember this incident its not funny to start with but turns funny. On the break mark fell over losing his marker and goggles (the marshalls were great they slide in covering marks face and retrieved his goggles, then stuck him back in the game). but just as mark then went into his primary he was to find that tommy Nexus come up and mugged him. It really didnt go marks way that game.

4. The final game this one Involves Mugged44 as you know him and myself. We both broke to the fifty on the centre field and we both made it only to find that my hopper went down and his gun went down. This ment i hade to get Steph's hopper on my gun this was hillarious to watch because balls were flying everywhere and we lost about 300 between us. then we hade to pass each other the gun in turns as he would shoot left then i would shoot right untill steph had enough and just ran up field unfortuantly getting covered in the process. shortly after i was mugged. and our back player was left against i think 5 of team quake and 2 of them ran either side of our back player (being Aarron getting picked on again) and he got mugged from both sides at once. this left some rather amusing brusing patterns.

(That naughty marshall said we couldn't exchange gear so we had to stop i couldn't argue with him on field but off the field i had a go at him because 2 live players can trade equipment. So next time marshalls you did a good job but read the rules first lol
:D :D .

L J

big big titties
1.charlie ran from one end of the field to another mugging 2 players only to find after the last player charlie shot out he kept running and ended up running out of the game zone. And the marshall pulled him out this was a bit of a joke because there was none of the opposition left.
yeah, that was me he nearly mugged.....i came out just as he was about 7 metres away....and got me in neck and shoulder:( its all that momentum;)

2.Aarron found that most games we played he had 3 or 4 guns on him at all times and he couldn't do much at all it was very funny to watch him standing there looking at me as though to say what the f**k do i do now. (he must of looked opposing to other teams lol)
why did he do some snap shooting??? i had to do that quite a few game!!

(That naughty marshall said we couldn't exchange gear so we had to stop i couldn't argue with him on field but off the field i had a go at him because 2 live players can trade equipment. So next time marshalls you did a good job but read the rules first lol
was this on field 3?

the marshalls didnt seem to know the rules all that well on this field...one claimed there was no such thing as flag in transit, so we read the rules and argued it back:)

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
the marshall telling me we couldnt change gear was on field 2 but i must admit the rest of field 2's marshalls were really good. and Aarron couldn't snap shoot he hade constant streams of paint coming at him on both sides. (he must of upset someone lol).

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Funniest thing I heard was watching Monkey Love's last game and stongl was cowering in the corner and replying to a "where are they" call from his team mates he replied
"there is a guy on me"
he obviously didn't want to overburden them with the details :D

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Originally posted by cockersrule
they play for skulls

robin, another funny moment, when u slid into the teabag on the 40 on field one...and slid out to far and i got ya:D :eek:
dude i think you will find that was tommy gun...i sat your game. Tom was going to mug you after seeing you move into that bunker but over slid the dorito...he needed me on the tape to put yo' ass in ;) but alas no.....

funniest moment for me was when i was filming the bad taste/freaks game...all was going well for us and gary had made a good push up into the mid center coke can where he could get some nice squeezy angles on you guys when...brrrrrrr....click...brrrrrr....his gun goes down and he's shooting about 4 bps tops otherwise his bolt jams again! Now this happened in the game before because the goober had forgotten to fill his co2 bottle... so naturally when i see this i think he's done the same thing and start f'in this and f'in that and bloody dip ****e needs to learn to fill a bottle etc...only to realise this was on film and everything i had just said about my team mate so vehemently had been recorded! (you know i love you dude ;) ) turned out to be a knakered o-ring on the bolt anyways... was kinda hoping he camera wouldn't have picked it up but apparently that game has it's own explitave enriched commentry :rolleyes: !

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Robinator
dude i think you will find that was tommy gun...i sat your game. Tom was going to mug you after seeing you move into that bunker but over slid the dorito...he needed me on the tape to put yo' ass in ;) but alas no.....

god dam, i have pretty much every member of the team claim they got him out...only for their dreams to be tarnished by ME BUHAHAHAHHAHA i shot a nexus player out...WOOHOO!!!:D ;)

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
lol the game against freaks i nearly got 1 for 1'd.....................i was sitting at the bk yellow coke can then decided to move up to the right coke can when the wind moved it sideways and around 75% of me was in the open so i has to move i moved to the 50 in that little x then kept coming over the top to try and snap shoot the guy to my right out (freak's mid center) and i vibrated my finger like i would on my eblade and nothing came out (i was useing a normal cocker trigger that iv never evn used before lol) and then i three attempts at snap shooting l8r i gert an angry marshal come to me and say get off this feild or im gunna one for one u (i got hit on the feed neck) and the marshshal nxt to me didnt see it!