Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 leauge

Dear all,

As you may or may not know Piper, Clive and I are all in the process of starting up the M25 leauge.

I put this up in speck your brains and stan put some real thoughtfull stuff up thanks and liz helped too.

Thats only 2 people now way more then that posted on the origional thread so I want some in put here what do you want, not want. Is it worth opeing up one dormant site and lots of our time and effort.

In short do you still want it and in what format.

peace love and cookies sparklie:)

Eddited due to awfull spelling crimes sparklie:eek:

DaveCopsey

Foreign Legion
Feb 16, 2002
Reading
Visit site
Hey

Im Trying at the moment to scrape together a 3 man for this sunday and i have 2 posibilities. This m25 league would be awsome!!!

dave c :)

Team (I dont know )

p.s if you havent ordered that fan then dont bother please but ill take it if you have :)

Phil Warr

Sep 28, 2001
Worcester
www.sadworld.co.uk
Good luck

Good on you all Sparklie, Piper and Clive.
Lets see all you southern teams give these guy's some support with what their trying to get of the ground. It's for the benifit of you the players and if it's a success we can get a national final's off the ground with the best of each region playing off for the title of UK Champions.
sparklie, we're hoping to get a meeting of UK tournament organiser together this summer sometime, with hopefully some player representives as well to thrash out what is needed for the uk paintball scene and also to discuss the UK final's of the various leagues. We'll let you know more in the future.
Good Luck with the M25 league.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
OK, no-one seems to be awake today so lets get the ball rolling with a few questions.

Limited/unlimited paint?
5 or 7 player teams?
One or two rounds per site (bearing in mind that there are only 4 sites signed up so far)?
Frequency? e.g. once a month, every other month
All year round (near enough) or just over the summer/spring/autumn?
What facilities are needed/wanted? e.g. parties. This kind of thing can put the entry price up if you aren't careful!
One or two day tournaments.
Cheap & simple typical paintball grub or more expensive food?
Trade stands/shops?

These are just a few questions you might want to ask yourselves & is by no means an exhaustive list - equally some of them may not be possible at some or all of the venues, we are just at the ideas gathering stage & I've put these up to get you all thinking.

markh

Shockwave III
Aug 6, 2001
Bristol
www.katzpaintballteam.co.uk
1 tournament a month (try to make them on differnt weekends to midlands/big tournaments - as best you can )

mix of limited/unlimited paint to make it cheaper and encourage more people into the sport.

all year around or at least 10

air on site

games which run on time (for people who travel from futher afield)

website with all contact info, rules, venues, results, etc.

7 or 5 man, thats hard, I'd like 7, but know its hard to get 7 players sometimes.

Get all the leagues (midlands masters, bullys series 2002) coordinated, same rules and have a big 2 day final in late summer, say august giving winning teams free place at Campaign Cup.

Allow the organisers to make a profit and everyone have a great time.

Hard list I know. but its a start.

SHERIFF SKULLS

MMMMmmmmmmm new MATRIX
Jul 9, 2001
essex
Visit site
7 man sup air , every month, unlimated paint, 1 or 2 days now mayhem has gone to europ we need something to take its place,
Any help let us know,see you at the 3 man.
SHERIFF:cool: