Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

m98c upgrades

pbcustom98

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Ive decided to get the cocker for x-mas...so im gonna upgrade my gun right now...what are some good upgrades for the m98c that will help it run on nitro..

so far i was thinking of low pressure system (has rear cocking system), regulator, and nitro system ....

what are good companies to look for in these options, and what else should i add or take out..

thanks for your help
Daniel

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Lapco and Psycho Ballistics

Now for the upgrades:

Low pressure kit(not needed though)
Palmer Stabilizer regulator, or Max-flo
Double trigger kit
new barrel
Verticle adaptor(needed)
Drop forward(if you want one)

And thats all i can be bothered typing

-Philip

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
Reactive trigger to go along with the double trigger kit, too. Big increase in the rate of fire. I would personally get an expansion chamber instead of the low pressure system, to go along with Co2 instead of nitro. A lot cheaper. But if you're planning on using the nitrogen on your 'Cocker in the near future, the low pressure system would be a good choice, but don't go spending all too much on the Tippmann; you'll find tons and tons of 'Cocker updrages out there that'll be draining your credit card.

pbcustom98

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Thinking

Ok, so far im thinking about getting an ACI 6 stage Expansion kit, and a double trigger..and maybe a bigger drop foward.. Any other ideas?

All help is appreciated
Daniel

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Expansion chamber plus co2 tank is not cheaper than nitro, and when you consider the trouble nitro saves you and the fact that you can use it on any gun you're likely to get afterwards, there's no point in ever using co2 at all. Reactive trigger mod is good, as is the double trigger. Rear cocking serves no material useful purpose.