Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mac Dev clone vx

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Just bought this as I liked the look of it, I've set it to psp and set the ramping to 12 and when i single shot it it's fine, but as soon as the ramping kicks in then you can hear and feel that's it's wrong, as in you can hear it drop.
All I've changed are the mode from semi to psp and the rof to 12. everything else is factory settings.
solenoid is 12ms, ball settle delay is 5ms, cycle filter is 10% (whatever that is) anti bolt stick is off, mech debounce says 1, ramp degree is 5.0, ramp start is 4, cycle speed says fine 12.bps, debounce is 10ms,
Shall I just change the battery and lube it again, or any other ideas out there.
I'm not the most technical geezer in the world, I only got the above from the display on grip.

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
definitely try swapping the battery first.. then retry. I've had similar problems with battery and it is just not able to open and close the soleniod under ramping, but fine with single shots

It probably will not need a relube (presuming it is not leaking etc), but try and change only one thing at a time, so you can attribute the success to one intervention