Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mad Stags

MADMAN

Apr 3, 2002
BRACKNELL
Visit site
Have any of you ever played at a site having a stag do?

I had the very pleasurable experience last weekend. We are well known down at the site so we got shoved on a team of stag party type people. They had no idea how to play and we took serious advantage cos there were a couple of luurvly ladies playing (go figure ladies at a stag do). But anyway i made this lovely mug move, i ran virtually the whole length of the field and took out this guy in a perfect bunker for splitting open there bunker defence. Splat, got the bugger and dived into his hidie hole.

I didn't get a nice one mate or anything that would have been too nice. No i get his CO2 bottle straight in the back of the head. 4 stiches and a night in hospital later i am ok.

Do i just attract trouble or has anyone else had this kinda probs?

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
You think it is a good move and a nice thing to do, to bunker newbies that have never played paintball before? :rolleyes:

Practice bunker moves on people that understand the game and who know what to expect, not new people that have never played before.

I don't think it shows any skill or ability on your part that you "took serious advantage" of people that "had no idea how to play" :rolleyes: I think it shows the complete opposite in fact.

manike

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
Dude i marshall at my local site and we get em all, scouse stag dos seem to be the worse for general dummy spitting and threats of physical violence, ive worked there bout 4/5 months and reckon ive split fights up at least once a month. It always amuses me how much punters whinge and spit dummies "Marshall hes cheatin" "Marshall i shot him" and "im gonna wrap this f**kin gun round your f**ckin head" all being heard regularly. Its like givin a 30/40 year old bloke a marker reverts him back to the age 10 in the blink of an eye - shocking

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Manike

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
$50 sez this is a regular poster on a wind-up...
But TJ I thought you did your wind ups (all your posts) under your regular nick :D

Maybe it is, you should be able to tell with your op powers so It's hardly a fair bet is it?

Peace... Love and harmony...

manike

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Originally posted by JimShady - Twisted Capt.
Dude i marshall at my local site and we get em all, scouse stag dos seem to be the worse for general dummy spitting and threats of physical violence, ive worked there bout 4/5 months and reckon ive split fights up at least once a month. It always amuses me how much punters whinge and spit dummies "Marshall hes cheatin" "Marshall i shot him" and "im gonna wrap this f**kin gun round your f**ckin head" all being heard regularly. Its like givin a 30/40 year old bloke a marker reverts him back to the age 10 in the blink of an eye - shocking
I used to work at my local site, until this one time this guy kept lifting his goggles. He got cought three times (once by me, twice by another marshal) We pulled him in and had a friendly chat, he then went beserk threaterning to smash my face in and threw a CO2 bottle at another marshal:eek: