Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mag on air or angel

golly-skulls

NOT SO FAT PAINTSLINGER
Jul 26, 2001
essex
Visit site
I am a bigtime shocker fan but a freind has a new angel and i have go to say i am impressed and thinking about one for myself,also a team mate has an rt which seems to give him nothing but ag :(

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Or the impulse??

I know, booooring, a Rusher pushing a Vision Impulse - BUT

These babies have 'the eye'.

If that isn't the greatest bit of kit bolted to a marker EVER I dont know what is??

Breaking paint - dont know what you mean anymore.

Oh and they're great value for money!!!! Perhaps you could afford it Brown!!!!

In the mean time - play man, play. 'Bag em, tag em, Automag em' as Robbo used to say!!!

Mark

Budgie

Oct 29, 2001
Darlington
Visit site
I used to use an Automag but I recently upgraded myself to an Angel and love it. The best advice I can give is have a try of a few different types of markers and see which one you prefer. If you can't get hold of any pop alone to a tournie and ask around.

Budgie:cool:

Gretik

Below Green, Yellow maybe
Oct 26, 2001
Derbyshire
Visit site
Auto Cocker

I am new to it but my auto cocker is good in my opinion. Being new I could confidently (well bravado) go up against tournament players with angles and the like. I still got splatted but I did get one. The gun was accurate but a tad heavy giving me a bit of arm ache for the next day. It's class if you can find one cheap enough second hand. You will always however get people arguing for the cocker, for the mag and others.

Loki

Oct 7, 2001
London
Visit site
Like Budgie I used to play with a mag (and before that I used to use a Patriot....urgh....long long ago!) and have now upgraded to an Angel LCD - Fly II.

There's one small problem with this though.....I just can't put it down!

L