Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Magna shells

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Thanks for that mate. I think I'll just buy some new shells - seems the easiest option.

BTW - where can I get an RF lead for my Angel A1?

Thanks again

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
The one that came with mine is broken (got it second hand you see). This is why I am after another one. I'll have a look for a UK Tadao dealer (assuming you can't sell me one).

Thanks.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Broken in what way? It's a pretty simple wiring harness.

I take it you are in the UK. You might try contacting KEE Europe in Colchester and ask them if they can help you out. John Sosta is the man and may well have a spare from a kit or be able to help you.

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Broken as in the previous owner cut the end off to solder direct to his board (he didn't have an Angel you see).

I'll look up KEE and see if they can help.

Thanks again for taking to the time to try and get me sorted ;).

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Did you only get one wiring harness with it? There should have been a few. I'm sure you can find someone (maybe through the B/S/T here) that has the Angel harness left over as they used a different one for their gun...

Definitely call up KEE too. :)

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I got the Angel harness - but the previous owner had tried to solder it back together (unsuccessfully). I've left a message for KEE in their 'supporters' thread.

I've already tried the BST on here - on no-one replied (not even to say no) :confused:.

You're the only person who's actually took time to try and help (with this particular problem).

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I've just rang KEE and they said that they can't help me as they are dealer only :(.

Any more suggestions (besides me spend £15 on a new full lead kit)?

Thanks.