The Home Of European Paintball

Maintnenance?

Gretik

Below Green, Yellow maybe
Oct 26, 2001
Derbyshire
Visit site
Uh...

I posted the link but it did not appear to work directly, right click on it and open properties, highlight the url and copy and paste it into the address bar in an internet explorer window, that worked for me. yahoo is slightly odd it appears.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
It doesn't look like a any "type" that I know off. Looking at how old it (probably) is there were very few custom cocker brands about when it was made. Looks more like someones pet project which they have had stuff done to - in a sense a true custom cocker

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
If you have a delrin bolt, no lube is ever needed for it. In fact, NEVER lube delrin bolts, because they swell up and become useless if you do. This happened to a friend of mine. Anyway, one thing you do occasionally want to lube with DC33 (Shocker grease) is the 3 way orings. Also, depending on what 3 way you use, occasionally you'll want to polish the inside of the 3 way body with Brasso or some other good polish to keep it sliding smooth. Also clean the ball detent to keep it from becoming either too soft or too stiff.