Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Major League Paintball - a discussion

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
No problem - copy & paste whatever you like, as it was you I got the idea from!

I posted up about a price comparison a while ago, but I can't do a complete report as I don't have the entry fee info for MS CPL & SPL.

I posted up asking if anyone could let me have this info, but nobody replied.

I can do a comparison of NPPL v PSP with no problem, but the MS comparison would be incomplete.

Let me know if you want me to go with this, and I will post up.

In return, I know that I missed the TBD tryout, but I would like a spot on the first team roster for World Cup.

I can't make any of the team practices - due to my living on another continent - but I bring with me a bad attitude, a tendency to annoy people, cheat, bitch when I get shot out, and then blame my teammates, the judges, my equipment, the paint and the weather for my poor performance.

An irresistable combination, no?

And I also want all of the sweet free stuff you get given, including two guns. And another two to sell. And I want a big bowl of M&M's, with everything but the yellow ones taken out.

That will do for starters.

:)
Well Jonathan, you certainly sound like a pro player but I'm afraid we decided to go a different direction.

PS--we've given up on the M&Ms altogether as everyone wanted a different color removed.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Well, it's your loss.

Just imagine the novelty value of a Brit on your team.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
PS--we've given up on the M&Ms altogether as everyone wanted a different color removed.
But surely that would save money? One bag, multiple bowls, split them by colour... You need to rethink your strategy Baca. :tsk: :D

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
No problem - copy & paste whatever you like, as it was you I got the idea from!

I posted up about a price comparison a while ago, but I can't do a complete report as I don't have the entry fee info for MS CPL & SPL.

I posted up asking if anyone could let me have this info, but nobody replied.

I can do a comparison of NPPL v PSP with no problem, but the MS comparison would be incomplete.

Let me know if you want me to go with this, and I will post up.

In return, I know that I missed the TBD tryout, but I would like a spot on the first team roster for World Cup.

I can't make any of the team practices - due to my living on another continent - but I bring with me a bad attitude, a tendency to annoy people, cheat, bitch when I get shot out, and then blame my teammates, the judges, my equipment, the paint and the weather for my poor performance.

An irresistable combination, no?

And I also want all of the sweet free stuff you get given, including two guns. And another two to sell. And I want a big bowl of M&M's, with everything but the yellow ones taken out.

That will do for starters.

I'm loving this. Now JohnnyA has to find another site to cut&paste info from, so that Baca can cut and paste from him. One problem is that JohnnyA usually cuts from Baca's page (and propaintball, obviously), except now he's committed to being a source instead...

It's a totally sweet role-reversal from the Loco, and expertly executed (I love the way he developed a sense of hero-worship with Jonathan first, and allowed him to reproduce a mirror image of the VFTD site's content over here, before dropping the boss-bomb and effectively making Jonathan one of his minions (or his 'familiar', if you watch Blade...). 'The A' has been out-manouvred here, big time.
Fair play to you Senor Loco. Have you been taking dancing lessons?

Reactions: Dave284

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Don`t stop now my friends this has been an interesting thread and Q it does seem like your right..........Bluey

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
'The A' has been out-manouvred here, big time.
I've seen him dancing an ultra fast jig once and he still had his umbrella.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
I'm loving this. Now JohnnyA has to find another site to cut&paste info from, so that Baca can cut and paste from him. One problem is that JohnnyA usually cuts from Baca's page (and propaintball, obviously), except now he's committed to being a source instead...

It's a totally sweet role-reversal from the Loco, and expertly executed (I love the way he developed a sense of hero-worship with Jonathan first, and allowed him to reproduce a mirror image of the VFTD site's content over here, before dropping the boss-bomb and effectively making Jonathan one of his minions (or his 'familiar', if you watch Blade...). 'The A' has been out-manouvred here, big time.
If you've ever seen a dancing bear--you've seen me dancing. Alas.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Registration for HB closes at 12 midnight tomorrow night, so I will post up with a roundup then.

BTW, I think its a foregone conclusion that Dynasty will take 1st in CPL this weekend.