Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker question

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Hello all!
So super fast background, I got started in the sport in the 90's played through 2004, with various markers. Sl68/Automag/Autococker/Angels

My tourney guns were always Angels because they were glorious things to shoot. Seriously my Dark Bonebrake angel was +/- 1fps over the chrono for an entire year.

I'm thinking of returning to the sport and would love to hear from folks who have experience with Planet's LV1.

I've tried spoolies in the past (Matrix, DM's) and the amount of o-rings and lube annoyed me. The way they shot didn't really bother me over a poppit.

So from a reliability aspect, easy to bring up and site down (gunfight, maintenance, how does the LV1 stack up against some of today's other high end markers?

Thanks!
Mike

Nov 20, 2011
Alright mate

Glad to here you are on your way back in to the game! The LV1 in my opinion is a dream to shoot but thats to be expected from a P.E gun! Very light and easy to handle! I find it to be very monoverable espically in tournment! O rings and such have improved but the poppit is still superior in such a way!

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Nice! Thanks for the info. It's weird coming back to the sport and the Angel is gone :(

I'll try and get to my local shop and see if they have an LV1 to shoot!

Mike

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hey mate, Welcome.
Your going to find with an LV1 is like comparing a Super Lightweight Machine gun to a Dinasaur Heavy Lump of lard.
You should be Very Happy.

Reactions: Spikerz