Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Marker?

jamess

z!
Jun 12, 2007
"Dont know about buying second hand"

Well tbh mate, i bought my ego 05 second hand and its awesome, i try to buy all my stuff second hand (within reason:p) because you can just get more for your money, and it all ends up second hand anyway, kinda!

ego05 all the way for me ;)

Oct 25, 2007
Sunny scunny
www.myspace.com
Second hand it is then :p

Also what is a walk-on? and how come I would be able to try guns there? Sorry for the stupid questions by the way. Thanks for replying though :p

What sort of players are you guys because you all seem to play with different guns and defend them :p I would say I'm slightly more of an aggressive player, and with me being new and training with the gun it will probably take a beating. Also I really don't know what to do if the gun would break (if it ever did you would probably see a post on techroom thread) so it would have to be reliable.

:eek:

jamess

z!
Jun 12, 2007
walk on is when a guy/gal who has there own gear, and turns up and 'walks on' roughly?
you can try the differnt varitey of guns there because there will be a selection ;)

Oct 25, 2007
Sunny scunny
www.myspace.com
Oh right cool.

I'm based in S****horpe, I know a few lads that are in a team called FE, i don't know if you know them but i don't know what markers they have to be honest :eek: but like i said i have used the DM7 and thats a ace gun, i don't know if you dm5 would be similar.

But anyway I'm based in S****horpe :rolleyes: