Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mask???

fatman300lb

Jun 11, 2013
Hi so heard the most important piece of equipment is you kask so if you going to splash out on anything then this should be it, i hav a question, seen all these fancy masks on ebay like predator, army of two, iron man and so on but they all have vented eyes which i assume is not allowed to be used on paintballing sites, are these any good and can you get some sort of goggles to wear under them, i knw its not all about looks but i must admit they do look cool, cheers

fatman300lb

Jun 11, 2013
Dye i4's get good reviews and look really good
Yea these look like normal paintball masks, the ones im on about u can get irom man mask, terminator, predator, all sorts even spider man but the eye holes are vented not like goggles

mingeking

Mar 15, 2013
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Paintballing masks are tested to a high standard, well above the tolerance required to prevent a paintball damaging you in the some pretty vital organs. Can the same be said (and proven) by the makers of the more interesting looking masks?
The paintball site manager usually has a final say on what equipment they will allow on the field. If your mask doesn't meet insurance regulations you don't play.

Riise81

Mar 18, 2013
Yea these look like normal paintball masks, the ones im on about u can get irom man mask, terminator, predator, all sorts even spider man but the eye holes are vented not like goggles
Think they are airsoft ones I haven't seen that sort for paintball

Last edited:

Jamesp240

May 22, 2013
im pretty sure if you read the description it gives you th eoption to have acrylic lenses for paintball

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
eBay sellers spam their descriptions so the items show up in searches. This is why the word paintball comes up

The mesh masks are for air soft, however note that airsofters also recommend against mesh masks as BBs can disintegrate and splinter in your eyes

Other lenses may be available but for safety and insurance purposes goggles for paintball must meet approved specifications and be unmodified. People do play paintball with modified goggles such as adding fans (the risk there is the cutting of holes for wires and fans - especially if the fan is removed and then there is a gap) or adding things such as predator dreads, horns, studs etc etc
It's up to the site as to whether they allow it

You could use goggles as advertised on top of paintball goggles which gives you the protection below and the look what you want on top
This will affect air flow and can cause fogging or block your vision

>humantarget<

Oct 14, 2012
The mask is an important safetty aspect of the game. Too be on the safe side I would only buy dedicated masks for the sport. As it has been said you could wear a 'novelty' mask over the top of your PB mask, but I would've thought it will impair your vision and breathing with 2 sets on.

sturt

Jul 9, 2012
i nearly spent as much money on my first mask as i did on my first marker from reading stuff on here but i have never regretted it