Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

matrix or angel

Loki

Oct 7, 2001
London
Visit site
Once again sorry about the overkill mugging on sunday mate.

Angel definatley just cus'.....well you know ive only just got my Angel so im gonna be bias!

;)

I'm not gonna be able to make Sunday unfortunatley (though i really wanna go again) but I'll see you at the AGM.

L

oh and i just sent you an e-mail through the forums as i don't have your address off hand.

QuikSilver

Matrices run at much lower pressure, and less bolt pressure, so less chops if any. They are also grossly inefficient - stock matrix goes about 500 shots from a 68ci 3k. It does have a slightly higher profile, but not by much. It is A LOT cheaper than an Angel.

And the angel is just sweet, except for the larger possibility to chop. But then again you can always get that new free flow mod (damn, more money!?) to reduce the pressure...

Other than that, the matrix is almost the same as an angel.

Hope it helps.

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
get a vision impulse... put a freak and a blade trigger on it and you've got a super-fast, accurate biatch of a gun that wont chop.

Trust me. I know :).

SHERIFF SKULLS

MMMMmmmmmmm new MATRIX
Jul 9, 2001
essex
Visit site
Go for the matrix with the new bolt and chip the air probs are sorted.
I got one three weeks ago and was so impresed i just got another one as a back up.
Have a word with yorkie and i will let you try one of mine just so you can see how sweet they are before you get any thing.
SHERIFF:cool:

Belgianballer

Nov 8, 2001
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Visit site
ok i dont know toooo much about guns but i DO know that matrix's use up LOTS of air if you run of it, but i hear they are ok with CO2. I played with one this summer that ran of air, it was very accurate and reliable, but i would have to say that it depends on the game you play, if you play tournaments, your porbably gonna want something like the angel that can shoot more than 800 rnds on a full tank. but if your a rec baller who just wants to have fun, i think that both guns would be good....