Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Abridge Walkon 19th August

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
I really need to get training, every time I ran for the snake I got shot on the hopper or knee which means im not low/fast enough.
mate, its like i told you, if your gonna run all that way (especially off the break) you NEED to dive. Everytime you went for it, all you did was drop to your knees when you were right on top of the bunker.

It might take a bit of getting used to, but it'll soon become second nature.

Chuck_Norris

Mayhem Knight
Feb 13, 2007
Basildon
mate, its like i told you, if your gonna run all that way (especially off the break) you NEED to dive. Everytime you went for it, all you did was drop to your knees when you were right on top of the bunker.

even if you dont dive, at least slide in a little before your bunker...

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007

Ahh was wondering who you were on the forums:D Yeah, thanks for the advice, I think im pretty good at supermans but ive never done one with bottle on, and didnt really want to do my first one with a bottle on in the middle of a game. But thanks for the help, I will deffo do that in the future and practice it.