Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mayhem Abridge Walkon 19th August

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
yay grants playing, ur timmy ent still choppin is it?? at least theres going to be a few more shockers there we all like them, although i MIGHT have a quest by then mega:D:D:D:D

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Had a good walkon today, but I really need to get training, every time I ran for the snake I got shot on the hopper or knee which means im not low/fast enough.

There was a one time I made it and had a wicked angle on these two guys but my hopper stopped feeding lol.

When I played back i played much better and got two guys out, which is always nice;)

Yeah so, walkon was great, to be honest the 1 hour scenario game wasnt great, but at least it gave us a chance to save paint for sup air and the more scenario liking players got to play there bit.

Seems to me everyone had a good time today. Shame about james shoulder and that he missed out on sup air.

Oh and to any of the Knights, I wont be able to train tomorrow as i have a mate coming round my house. (Forgot for a while, while at mayhem).

Good Walkon, see you next month

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
yeah nice on eguys, shame bout the weather but nevermind!! my run through was spectacular though, lol just kidding well played

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
The weather soon sorted itself out though luckily. Chris do you know when the knights are next training except for tomorrow as i cant make that one.

Chuck_Norris

Mayhem Knight
Feb 13, 2007
Basildon
i believe we ( the Knights) train every monday now...

as for the walk-on, had a great day, shame about 2 dead batteries meaning i missed 1 on speed and 1 on Urban :( but YAY for 3 confirmed kills with an Inferno on bottom wood :D

great day all round guys, thanks to the marshalls, and all the guys whjo turned up for making it so :D

big sloppy hugs to all :D

Grant