Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Media HDMI Upscaler

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Got one of these for sale

I bought it to use for all the movies on my hard drive but no have a new laptop with HDMI Out which I use instead.

here's the bumpf

The Sumvision Micro HD Movie Player supports almost all Video formats with resolution up to 1080p (such as AVI, MPEGS, DIVX, XVID etc) JPEG, BMP, GIF photo formats and WMA, MP3 for music formats. There is also a remote control that comes with your basic buttons, rewind, fast forward, pause, zoom, volume, menu buttons and much more! And get this… its as small as a mobile phone!
So, next time your heading to a friends house or going on holiday and need something to fill those quiet evenings, just fill your USB Flash Drive up with your favourite movies, tunes and images, put your feet up and watch them on your big screen TV from the comfort of your couch. Get your Cyclone today and never have to buy a traditional DVD again!
Remember that in order to use this great product, you need a micro SD Card or USB Flash drive to download your movies.
Technical Specifications:

• USB devices with file systems: FAT, FAT32 and NTFS only
  • SD, MMC, SD and SDHC Memory card devices with only FAT and FAT32
  • Video: MPEG1/2/4 (MPG, VOB, AVI), DIVX (AVI), XVID (AVI), resolution up to 720 x 480 30fps / 720 x 576 25fps.
  • Audio: MP3, WMA and OGG
  • Photo: JPEG, BMP and GIF “Supports 1080p when used with a HDMI output to your TV”
  • Subtitle: SRT/SM/SSA/SUB
  • Functions: Playback, copy, delete and reformat (copy and reformat FAT and FAT32 only)
  • Input Connections: 1 x USB2.0 / 1 x SD/MMC/MS Card
  • Output Connections: 1 x HDMI 1.3 (Up to 1080p) / 1 x Composite (A/V)
  • Language: English, Ferman, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and Dutch
  • DC Power 5V 2A
  • It does not play MP4

£15