Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

midland masters rnd4 @ ancaster paintball

sparkie

working on something big
just a quick note to say thanks to everyone for coming, and hope you had a real cool day.
its not just the organisers that make the event, its you guys the players and marshalls
well done everyone, best of luck for the rest of the series
sparkie @ ancaster paintball

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Well done Blakey on yet another cracker!.... a few niggles though:

Marshalls on field 4 (apart from andy + preston) needed a good kick up the arse to check people (my voice has gone from so much screaming and shouting from one game) and or a new pair of varifocals

A certain incident with a certain div b team (on field 4)... you know who you are, you know what you did, i know what you did and i wont forget it.:mad:

Netting needed to be higher as one of my teamates got smacked on the forehead by a stray ball by the just paintball tent.

Marshalls are cracking down on the rules which is good to see but a little too power crazy, the smallest things seemed to incur the toughest penalties......

Otherwise excellent.....

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by joolux.//
yeah I had a really good time, despite taking half hour to find my bloody team, who being the outcasts they are, are sitting out in the friggin car park..
outcasts?!?!? we were enjoying the sun :cool:

have to agree with walker on the netting....no so much the sides but at the end where everyone was congregating to look at different stands coulda been a little better :D ah well :p

Blinding tourney tho specially for our new kids ::cool:

on a personal note...well done walker today played well....very impressed hehe ;)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
As to the hieght of the netting, how high do you think the netting has to be to prevent a stray shot like that. It is not possible to unless you wish to put a net roof on the arena, The fact that field 5 was not netted is a serious concern because, you are relying on players watching to tell non playing spectators that they can't watch their friends play on fields 2 & 4 because there is no protection around field 5.